1. University degree in the same field or its equivalent
2. At least five years of experience in marketing confectionery products or food products
3. Proficiency in Arabic and Turkish or English and Turkish.
4. Familiarity with ISO22000 food quality systems.
5. To be at least 35 years old.
6. Have a regular residence, or as an owner of Istanbul, or Turkish citizenship
7. Of the nationalities of the Middle East exclusively.
8. Married couples are given preference.
9. A non-smoker.
1. Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and sectors to support the company's comprehensive marketing plan.
2. Managing the design and production of promotional materials such as websites and brochures.
3. Supervising the company's attendance of events such as trade fairs, conferences and festivals.
4. Directing social media strategies.
5. Monitoring and optimizing search engines.
6. Analyzing advertising revenue and submitting reports to senior management.