1. University degree in the same field or its equivalent
2. At least five years' experience in confectionery products or food products
3. Excellent skills in coaching, training and people management.
4. Fluency in Arabic and Turkish or English and Turkish.
5. Familiarity with ISO22000 food quality systems.
6. The age should not be less than 35 years.
7. Possesses a regular residence, or as an owner of Istanbul, or Turkish citizenship
8. Of the nationalities of the Middle East exclusively.
9. Married couples are given preference.
10. A non-smoker.
1. Achieving sales growth and reaching the targets set by the management.
2. Designing and implementing a sales plan and expanding the company's customer base.
3. Determine the needs of salespeople and supervise their training.
4. Coordination with the Marketing Department regarding the creation of lists of potential clients.
5. Identifying emerging markets and market shifts with full knowledge of new products and the state of competition in the market.
6. Submitting periodic reports on sales to senior management.